Talent and Culture
Dates: 31 Oct, 1 Nov, 2 Nov 2023 | 7pm-10.45pm | Online
Duration: 3 Half Days
Participants will be introduced to building digital culture and digital-native workforce and learn to manage their companies’ digital tech operation. They will learn:
- The digital transformation journey and its practical imperatives
- Technology delivery team improving the flow of digital operations
- Types of digital team and various supporting roles
- Revisiting the agile myth and methodology and industry challenges
- Digital operation resource augmentation, engagement and upskilling of digital talents.
- Collaboration, customer-engagement, technology agility, and continuous optimization – wrapping up the learnings in technology and operation, and how they are enabled with the right cultural shift and talent upskilling
This course is part of Professional Certificate in Digital Transformation – Digital Tech & Operations
At the end of the course, participants will learn the following:
- Building a digital culture in a firm
- Moving away from traditional IT to digital operation
- Managing a digital-native workforce
- Agile methodology cultural shift
- Digital workforce career mapping
- Cultural transformation in supporting the various digital technologies introduced throughout the course
Who Should Attend
- Digital Operation Manager
- Digital Project Manager
(Click photo to view biography)
Mr Thian-Hwei Kung
Mr Thian-Hwei Kung is an IT practitioner, experienced in IT applications and infrastructure for Infocomm and high tech manufacturing industries with more than 30 years in manufacturing environment with MNC like Makino, Sanmina-SCI, Infineon Technologies.
In Makino and Sanmina-SCI, Thian-Hwei served in regional leading role in the organisations, leading teams in area of technology, digitization, leading the organisation in Industry 4.0 efforts. In this role, he worked with business to deliver IT projects, solutions and digitization across the companies. With many years in diverse manufacturing sectors, Thian Hwei has acquired experiences and knowledge in manufacturing processes and systems. He is able to share practices in the use of technologies in the manufacturing industry sector to support businesses.
In the last 12 months, Thian-Hwei is one of the facilitators for the Advanced Manufacturing modules and sharing the concepts and experiences of digitization in manufacturing.
What Our Participants Say
“Enjoyed myself in the course, was very interactive.”
– Ravi Sunil Kumar
“Awesome course with nice gamification.”
– Ng Yun Ling
“Engaging instructor with lots of real life examples and wealth of experience. Makes the content very relatable.”
– Siti Nuraidah
Total Nett Programme Fee Payable, Including GST, after additional funding from the various funding schemes
Participants must fulfill at least 75% attendance and pass all assessment components to be eligible for SSG funding.
This course is eligible for Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP). NTUC members can enjoy up to 50% funding (capped at $250 per year) under UTAP. NTUC members aged 40 and above can enjoy higher funding support up to $500 per individual each year, capped at 50% of unfunded course fees, for courses attended between 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2025. Please click here for more information.
To enquire, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, click Register
TGS-2021004312 (Classroom Learning)
TGS-2022014737 (Synchronous e-Learning)
Course Fee Breakdown
Singapore Citizens39 years old or younger
Singapore Citizen40 years old or older