Talent and Culture
Date: 7 Mar, 8 Mar, 9 Mar 2023 | 7pm-10.45pm | Online
Duration: 3 Half Days
Participants will be introduced to building digital culture and digital-native workforce and learn to manage their companies’ digital tech operation.
This module is part of Professional Certificate in Digital Transformation – Digital Tech & Operations
The participants will learn:
- Building digital culture in a firm:
- Lecture on the digital transformation journey and its practical imperatives.
- Group learning through a game using book from Istvan Banyai.
- Moving away from traditional IT to digital operation:
- Lecture on technology delivery team improving the flow of digital operations.
- Group learning in DevOps culture.
- Managing digital-native workforce:
- Lecture on types of digital team and various supporting roles.
- Group learning in understanding the intrinsic motivations of a digital-native workforce using Lego bricks.
- Agile methodology cultural shift:
- Revisiting the agile myth and methodology and industry challenges.
- Group learning in agile transformation.
- Digital workforce career mapping:
- Lecture on digital operation resource augmentation, engagement and upskilling of digital talents.
- Individual online trivia in the various widely practiced digital career paths.
- Cultural transformation in supporting the various digital technologies introduced throughout the course. Collaboration, customer-engagement, technology agility, and continuous optimization – wrapping up the learnings in technology and operation, and how they are enabled with the right cultural shift and talent upskilling.
Who Should Attend
- Digital Operation Manager
- Digital Project Manager
(Click their photos to view their short biographies)
Mr Thian-Hwei Kung
Mr Thian-Hwei Kung is an IT practitioner, experienced in IT applications and infrastructure for Infocomm and high tech manufacturing industries with more than 30 years in manufacturing environment with MNC like Makino, Sanmina-SCI, Infineon Technologies.
In Makino and Sanmina-SCI, Thian-Hwei served in regional leading role in the organisations, leading teams in area of technology, digitization, leading the organisation in Industry 4.0 efforts. In this role, he worked with business to deliver IT projects, solutions and digitization across the companies. With many years in diverse manufacturing sectors, Thian Hwei has acquired experiences and knowledge in manufacturing processes and systems. He is able to share practices in the use of technologies in the manufacturing industry sector to support businesses.
In the last 12 months, Thian-Hwei is one of the facilitators for the Advanced Manufacturing modules and sharing the concepts and experiences of digitization in manufacturing.
Total Nett Programme Fee Payable, Including GST, after additional funding from the various funding schemes
Participants must fulfill at least 75% attendance and pass all assessment components to be eligible for SSG funding.
To enquire, email email@example.com
To register, click Register
For members of public and NUS Alumnus (without R&G Voucher), please follow the steps below:
Select Short Course / Modular Course -> Apply for Myself -> Browse Academic Modules / Short Courses-> Module/Course Category -> Short Courses -> Browse Courses-> Advanced Computing for Exe (Faculty/Department / Unit)
Please download the user guide for NUS Online Application Portal after you click ‘Apply for Myself’ if you need assistance.
Course Fee Breakdown
Singapore Citizens39 years old or younger
Singapore Citizen40 years old or older