Protecting Digital Assets
23 Aug, 24 Aug, 25 Aug 2022 | 7pm-10.45pm | Online
Duration: 3 Half Days
Participants will be introduced to Data Privacy, cybersecurity and assets protection and to learn to manage and protecting their companies’ digital assets.
This module is part of Professional Certificate in Digital Transformation – Digital Tech & Operations
The participants will learn:
- Personal data protection obligations and the business implications:
- Lecture on PDPA and selective global data protection acts.
- Individual online trivia.
- Group learning in personally identifiable information.
- Data loss prevention technology and industry best practices:
- Lecture on technology options and practical deployment approach.
- Group learning in data breach risk mitigations.
- Cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities, and risk mitigations:
- Lecture on common business security vulnerabilities.
- Case studies in real-life social engineering and man-in-the-middle attack.
- Group learning in non-technical mechanisms to prevent such attacks.
- Cybersecurity risk mitigations and industry best practices:
- Lecture on practical strategies including IT/OT convergence vulnerabilities mitigation.
- Homework reading in cybersecurity tabletop simulation for day 2.
- Cybersecurity tabletop simulation:
- Participants to select various mitigating tactics to protect digital assets from multiple rounds of cyber-attacks. Start of round 1 and 2.
- Cybersecurity tabletop simulation round 3 to 5. Wrap up on learnings and practical applications.
Who Should Attend
Digital Operation Manager & Digital Project Manager
(Click their photos to view their short biographies)
Mr Thian-Hwei Kung
Mr Thian-Hwei Kung is an IT practitioner, experienced in IT applications and infrastructure for Infocomm and high tech manufacturing industries with more than 30 years in manufacturing environment with MNC like Makino, Sanmina-SCI, Infineon Technologies.
In Makino and Sanmina-SCI, Thian-Hwei served in regional leading role in the organisations, leading teams in area of technology, digitization, leading the organisation in Industry 4.0 efforts. In this role, he worked with business to deliver IT projects, solutions and digitization across the companies. With many years in diverse manufacturing sectors, Thian Hwei has acquired experiences and knowledge in manufacturing processes and systems. He is able to share practices in the use of technologies in the manufacturing industry sector to support businesses.
In the last 12 months, Thian-Hwei is one of the facilitators for the Advanced Manufacturing modules and sharing the concepts and experiences of digitization in manufacturing.
Total Nett Programme Fee Payable, Including GST, after additional funding from the various funding schemes
Participants must fulfill at least 75% attendance and pass all assessment components to be eligible for SSG funding.
To enquire, email email@example.com
To register, click Register
Course Fee Breakdown
Singapore Citizens39 years old or younger
Singapore Citizen40 years old or older