Building Blocks of the Metaverse: 25 May, 26 May, 27 May 2023 | 9am-5.30pm | Classroom Learning
Two Halves of the Metaverse: Physical and Digital Twins: 28 Jun, 30 Jun, 1 Jul 2023 | 9am-5.30pm | Classroom Learning
Duration: 6 Days
This Professional Certificate will equip learners with the following competencies:
- Understand how businesses can best take advantage of opportunities afforded by the Metaverse.
- Introduce various technologies such as Augmented and Virtual Reality, Internet-of-things, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Cloud with an emphasis on how they all fit together to create the Metaverse of business opportunities.
- Explore the interconnection between these seemingly disparate pieces of the puzzle to create business ideas that are greater than the sum of their parts.
- Understand how businesses can best take advantage of opportunities afforded by the Metaverse, which is made up of both the physical world and its Digital Twin.
- Provide an overview of how each different world (Physical and Digital) contributes to the creation, sustenance, and operation of the Metaverse,
- Enable business owners to better plan and prepare their existing business operations to gain a first-mover advantage in this new domain.
Job Role Readiness
This Professional Certificate will prepare learners in the following job roles to perform their responsibilities more effectively:
- Executives, Developers, Designers and Managers in Information Technology related fields, business development, strategic planning and operations
Who Should Attend
Information Technology and Business development Professionals.
At least a polytechnic diploma.
(Click their photos to view their short biographies)
Rahul Nath is a creative technologist with 17 years of experience in games and films. He has shipped over 10 games and directed 4 pilot series. He has leveraged technology such as motion capture, face capture, real-time game engines, Virtual Reality and XR in the projects he was involved in to continuously push the envelope of what is possible.
He has previously worked at Digipen Institute of Technology, Virtuos Games, Maui and Digital Chocolate and currently is focused on use cases involving game engines in trans media projects.”
Hotal Nett Programme Fee Payable, Including GST, after additional funding from the various funding schemes
Participants must fulfill at least 75% attendance and pass all assessment components to be eligible for SSG funding.
To enquire, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, click Register
Building Blocks of the Metaverse
TGS-2022014562 (Classroom Learning) / TGS-2022014569 (Synchronous e-learning)
Two Halves of the Metaverse: Physical and Digital Twins
TGS-2022014575 (Classroom Learning) / TGS-2022014572 (Synchronous e-learning)
For members of public and NUS Alumnus (without R&G Voucher), please follow the steps below:
Select Short Course / Modular Course -> Apply for Myself -> Browse Academic Modules / Short Courses-> Module/Course Category -> Short Courses -> Browse Courses-> Strategic Tech Mgt Institute (Faculty/Department / Unit)
Please download the user guide for NUS Online Application Portal after you click ‘Apply for Myself’ if you need assistance.