Digital Project Plans Management: 24 Aug, 25 Aug, 26 Aug 2022 | 9am – 5.30pm | Online
Digital Project Implementation: 1 Sept, 2 Sept 2022 | 9am – 5.30pm | Online
People and Organisation Management in Digital Projects: 27 Sept, 28 Sept 2022 | 9am – 5.30pm | Online
Duration: 7 Days
This PC will equip learners with the following competencies:
- How to conduct cost-benefit analysis
- How to develop project plan and review project plans
- How to estimate budgetary needs, and assess consolidated project plans.
- How to manage governance requirements
- How to evaluate and address business environment changes
- How to manage project closure, document project scope, changes and issues, and team management.
- How to manage project budget, work allocations, and manpower resources,
- How to drive performance management practices
- How to facilitate discussions, problem solving, and conflict resolution.
Job Role Readiness
It will prepare learners in the following job roles to perform their responsibilities more effectively/ It will prepare learners for the following job roles:
- Business Analyst
- Product Management
- Product Development
Who Should Attend
This programme is designed for mid-career PMETs.
The PC is designed to meet the needs of:
- Professionals who plan to be a Business Analyst and/or Project Manager that is capable of integrating Business, Customer and Technology to produce digital products that the market needs.
- Administrator right for their laptops and their laptop can connect to the Internet
- Powerpoint & Excel required
- Proper laptop with at least windows 10 – no chromebook, no tablet. For Mac, should be High-Sierra onwards
At least a polytechnic diploma (or equivalent) with 3 years working experience, preferably in the IT industry.
(Click their photos to view their short biographies)
Assoc Prof Danny Poo
Assoc Prof Danny Poo brings with him 35 years of Software Engineering and Information Technology and Management experience. A graduate from the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (UMIST), England, Dr Poo is currently an Associate Professor at the Department of Information Systems and Analytics, National University of Singapore. Prior to joining the University, Dr Poo was with the System Operations at DBSBank, Singapore.
A Steering Committee member of the Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference, Dr Poo is actively involved in Information Management and Healthcare Analytics research. A well-known speaker in seminars, Dr Poo has conducted numerous in-house training and consultancy for organizations, both locally and regionally. Dr Poo is the author of 5 books on Object-Oriented Software Engineering, Java Programming language and Enterprise JavaBeans.
Dr Poo notable teaching credentials include:
- Data Strategy
- Data StoryTelling
- Data Visualisation
- Data Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Data Management
- Data Governance
- Data Architecture
- Capstone Projects for Business Analytics
- Software Engineering
- Server-side Systems Design and Development
- Information Technology Project Management
- Health Informatics
- Healthcare Analytics
- Health Informatics Leadership.
- Deutsche Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- ST Electronic
- Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Infocomm Development Authority
- National Library Board
- Ministry of Manpower
- Nanyang Technological University
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- National University Hospital.
Dr Lek Hsiang Hui
Dr Lek Hsiang Hui is a Specialist in Data Analytics, System Analysis and Development. He is an IT techie who is passionate about computer systems and technology.
He is involved in a few startups and is constantly looking into innovative IT solutions which can be translated to business ideas, with the recent one in the area of Big Data Analytics. He is also a mobile application developer and has produced more than 10 mobile apps.
Dr Lek has been teaching various undergraduate courses and executive courses in National University of Singapore (NUS) since 2006. Some of these modules include programming methodology, enterprise system analysis and development, and data mining. During this period, he has won a number of teaching awards such as NUS Annual Teaching Excellence Award (2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18) and NUS Annual Teaching Excellence Honor Roll (2018/19), Faculty Teaching Excellence Award (2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17), and Faculty Teaching Excellence Award Honor Roll (2017/18).
Dr Lek received his Doctor of Philosophy (Information Systems) from NUS in 2013. His research area is in Natural Language Processing (Sentiment Analysis). He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree (1st class Honors) in Computer Engineering from NUS.
Shopping Malls (UOL, Marina Square, ION), Healthcare (SingHealth), Government (STB), various SMEs in F&B, Apparels, Cleaning Solutions, Photography, Health Products, Baby Products
Total Nett Programme Fee Payable, Including GST, after additional funding from the various funding schemes
Participants must fulfill at least 75% attendance and pass all assessment components to be eligible for SSG funding.
To enquire, email email@example.com
To register, click Register
Digital Project Plans Development: TGS-2022011568 (Classroom Learning) / ( TGS-2022011061 (Synchronous e-learning)
Digital Project Implementation: TGS-2022011533 (Classroom Learning) / TGS-2022011043 (Synchronous e-learning)
People and Organization Management in Digital Projects: TGS- 2022011062 (Classroom Learning) / TGS- 2022011024 (Synchronous e-learning)
Select Short Course / Modular Course -> Apply for Myself -> Browse Academic Modules / Short Courses-> Module/Course Category -> Short Courses -> Browse Courses-> Strategic Tech Mgt Institute (Faculty/Department / Unit)
Please download the user guide for NUS Online Application Portal after you click ‘Apply for Myself’ if you need assistance.