Business Analysis Planning & Strategy Analysis: 26 Jun, 27 Jun, 28 Jun 2023 | 9am-5.30pm | Online
Requirement Modeling and Digital Solution Design: 11 Jul, 12 Jul 2023 | 9am-5.30pm | Online
Digital Solutioning and Delivery: 3 Aug, 4 Aug 2023 | 9am-5.30pm | Online
Duration: 7 Days
This Professional Certificate will equip learners with the following competencies:
- Learn what Business Analysis is & skillsets needed to be a Business Analyst
- Learn to carry out Business Analysis Planning, Monitoring and Strategy Analysis
- Learn to specify the business requirements and the steps involved in Requirement Analysis and Design definition
- Learn to verify and validate the business requirements
- Learn to define solution options and recommend solution
- Learn to identify & manage Stakeholders
- Learn what vendor assessment process is and how to carry it out
- Learn to analyze and evaluate a digital solution
Job Role Readiness
It will prepare learners in the following job roles to perform their responsibilities more effectively/ It will prepare learners for the following job roles:
- Business Analyst
- Product Management
- Product Development
Who Should Attend
- This programme is designed for mid-career PMETs and individuals looking to pivot into Business Analyst roles.
- Professionals who plan to be a Business Analyst that is capable of integrating Business, Customer and Technology to produce digital products that the market needs.
- Administrator right for their laptops and their laptop can connect to the Internet
- Powerpoint & Excel required
- Proper laptop with at least windows 10 – no chromebook, no tablet. For Mac, should be High-Sierra onwards
At least a polytechnic diploma (or equivalent) with 3 years working experience, preferably in the IT industry.
(Click their photos to view their short biographies)
Assoc Prof Danny Poo
Assoc Prof Danny Poo brings with him 35 years of Software Engineering and Information Technology and Management experience. A graduate from the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (UMIST), England, Dr Poo is currently an Associate Professor at the Department of Information Systems and Analytics, National University of Singapore. Prior to joining the University, Dr Poo was with the System Operations at DBSBank, Singapore.
A Steering Committee member of the Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference, Dr Poo is actively involved in Information Management and Healthcare Analytics research. A well-known speaker in seminars, Dr Poo has conducted numerous in-house training and consultancy for organizations, both locally and regionally. Dr Poo is the author of 5 books on Object-Oriented Software Engineering, Java Programming language and Enterprise JavaBeans.
Dr Poo notable teaching credentials include:
- Data Strategy
- Data StoryTelling
- Data Visualisation
- Data Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Data Management
- Data Governance
- Data Architecture
- Capstone Projects for Business Analytics
- Software Engineering
- Server-side Systems Design and Development
- Information Technology Project Management
- Health Informatics
- Healthcare Analytics
- Health Informatics Leadership.
- Deutsche Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- ST Electronic
- Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Infocomm Development Authority
- National Library Board
- Ministry of Manpower
- Nanyang Technological University
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- National University Hospital.
Total Nett Programme Fee Payable, Including GST, after additional funding from the various funding schemes
Participants must fulfill at least 75% attendance and pass all assessment components to be eligible for SSG funding.
To enquire, email email@example.com
To register, click Register
Business Analysis Planning and Strategy Analysis:
TGS-2022011517 / TGS-2022011517 (Synchronous e-learning)
Requirement Modeling and Digital Solution Design:
TGS-2022011569 / TGS-2022011570 (Synchronous e-learning)
Digital Solutioning and Delivery:
TGS-2022011486 / TGS-2022011542 (Synchronous e-learning)