Professional Certificate in Digital Transformation – Digital Strategy & Implementation
Professional Certificate for Digital strategy planning, solutioning and deployment, with an end-to-end perspective
Digital Business Strategy
22 Nov, 23 Nov, 24 Nov 2021 (6.30pm-10pm) (Online)
Marketplace Digitalisation Platforms
30 Nov, 1 Dec, 2 Dec, 4 Dec, 7 Dec, 8 Dec, 11 Dec 2021 (Online)
6.30pm-10pm for all sessions except on 4 Dec & 11 Dec (9am-5.30pm)
The Programme in Digital Transformation – Digital Strategy & Implementation is designed for mid-career PMETs, with focus on driving the enterprise digital transformation initiatives
There are other Digital Strategy courses in the market but this PC is differentiated by its focus on proven marketplace digitalisation platforms and implementation. It is pegged at middle management with deployment focus, whereas most other courses serve top management with conceptual level only.
In this PC, participants will learn to develop a digitalisation road-map, as well as marketplace solutioning and deployment management.
They will learn:
- Design-thinking and the Business Model Canvas (customer persona & journey, business capabilities and processes)
- Marketplace solutions that cut across industries, such as customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking
- Digital business capability requirement and marketplace solution selection framework to assess digital and technical solutions
At the end of the programme, the participants will be able to:
- Produce a digital business strategy and plan
- Perform due diligence in selecting appropriate vendors and marketplace solutions relevant to the SME and corporate businesses.
It will prepare learners for the following job roles:
- Digital Operation Manager
- Digital Project Manager
Who Should Attend
Professionals who are involved in digital transformation projects.
At least a polytechnic diploma (or equivalent) with 5 years’ managerial exposure
|Singapore Citizens||Singapore PRs||Enhanced Training Support for SMEs||International Participants|
|39 years old or younger||40 years old or older|
|Total Nett Programme Fee Payable, Including GST, after additional funding from the various funding schemes||$1,637.11||$617.11||$1,637.11||$617.11||$5,457.00|
For enquiries, please email to email@example.com
To register, click Register
(Click their names to view their short biographies)
Mr Alvin Aw