Dates: 4 Mar, 5 Mar 2024 | 9am-5.30pm | Classroom Learning
Duration: 2 Days
This course teaches:
• The main purpose of stakeholder engagement and vendor assessment in applications development.
• Performance measures, solution analysis, and how to evaluate a digital solution in business data analysis.
This course is part of Professional Certificate in Digital Business Analysis.
Effective Stakeholder Management
Learn about Stakeholder Management
– Learn how to identify Stakeholders
– Learn how to perform Stakeholder Analysis
Solution Development Approach
Predictive vs Adaptive Approach to applications development
– Know the solution development methodologies
– Distinguish between predictive and adaptive approaches
– Organise solution development resources
– Examine the business analyst role
Solution Acquisition Process
Learn what is Vendor Assessment Process
– Understand the acquisition process
– Comply with procurement principles
– Prepare the Request For Proposal (RFP)
– Select the right service provider
Solution Performance Evaluation
Measure and Analyse Solution Performance, and evaluate the digital solution in business data analysis
– Analyse solution performance
– Evaluate solution value to the organisation
– Adapt solutions to address gaps
Who Should Attend
Business Analyst, Product Management / Development
Diploma (or equivalent) with 3 years working experience, preferably in the IT industry.
(Click photo to view biography)
Tan Tzann Chang
Tzann has over 35 years of leadership and professional experience, spanning the technology, public service and higher education sectors with local, government and multi-national organisations.
He has served in varied roles, from general management, sales and customer acquisition, business development, and operations delivery oversight, to facilitating, lecturing and advisory.
He managed a client portfolio delivering over $10m of annual revenue while achieving high client satisfaction ratings regularly.
Tzann is also an experienced facilitator of over 15 years and constantly innovates in delivering great learning experiences in areas of business, technology and digital product strategy and management as well as IT finance, sourcing and project management. He has conducted over 200 in-person and online courses with over 4,500 local and overseas participants achieving course rating 4.0/5.0.
His past advisory engagements included business and technology governance and management, strategic sourcing, service delivery management, business start-up and e-government development.
He can be reached at LinkedIn.
Total Nett Programme Fee Payable, Including GST, after additional funding from the various funding schemes
GST shall apply at prevailing rates.
Participants must fulfill at least 75% attendance and pass all assessment components to be eligible for SSG funding.
This course is eligible for Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP). NTUC members can enjoy up to 50% funding (capped at $250 per year) under UTAP. NTUC members aged 40 and above can enjoy higher funding support up to $500 per individual each year, capped at 50% of unfunded course fees, for courses attended between 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2025. Please click here for more information.
To enquire, email email@example.com
To register, click Register
TGS-2022011486 (Classroom learning)
TGS-2022011542 (Synchronous e-learning)
Course Fee Breakdown
Singapore Citizens39 years old or younger
Singapore Citizen40 years old or older