Dates: 2 May, 3 May, 4 May, 6 May, 8 May, 9 May 2023 | 7pm-10.45pm except for 6 May (10am-6.30pm) | Online
Duration: 1 Full Day and 5 Half Days
Participants will learn how to grow business revenue with innovative digital marketing. They will learn:
- The fundamentals of digital marketing
- Paid advertising, Facebook & Instagram marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Analytics
This module is part of Professional Certificate in Digital Transformation – Digital Marketing & e-Commerce
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
• Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy for their product lines
• Use data analytics tools to visualize and gain actionable insights to enhance their digital marketing strategy
They will learn:
- Designing a Branding and Digital Marketing Strategy
- Opportunities in the Digital Realm – The Starting Point: Marketplace vs Brand.com
- Driving Traffic: The Different Aspects of Digital Marketing
- Marketing Fundamentals: Creating Customer Avatars & Value Proposition
- The Starting Point: Marketing Funnel
- The Planning Phase: Budgeting
- The Planning Phase: What is Your Marketing Mechanism
- Execution & Measurement: Understanding Your Numbers
- Execution & Measurement: How to Evaluate Your Campaigns
- Other Marketing Matters: Talents & Trends
Who Should Attend
- Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Executive
- Digital Operations Manager
- Digital Project Manager
(Click their photos to view their short biographies)
Ms Audrey Ling
Ms Audrey Ling
Ms Audrey Ling is a digital marketing practitioner-cum-mentor. She started her digital marketing journey for 7 years and started mentoring individuals and startups on driving traffic and scaling since 2018.
To date, she has taught over 1000+ learners, from technopreneurs, online business owners to digital marketers, on various different aspects of digital marketing.
She was previously mentored under 500 Startups’ (Venture Capital Firm) Distro Dojo Growth Marketing Program from Silicon Valley.
Mr Omid Abbasi
Mr Omid Abbasi
Mr Omid Abbasi is a passionate digital marketer who had helped several companies in eCommerce, online education, B2B and non-profit organization in their digital growth. He has experience in various aspects of digital marketing including Content Marketing, SEO, Landing pages, Social Media marketing and Data Analytics. He is also capable of mentoring and guiding students in learning various aspects of digital marketing and empowering them to take one step forward in their digital marketing journey.
Total Nett Programme Fee Payable, Including GST, after additional funding from the various funding schemes
Participants must fulfill at least 75% attendance and pass all assessment components to be eligible for SSG funding.
To enquire, email email@example.com
To register, click Register
TGS-2021007492 (Classroom Learning) / TGS-2022014564 (Synchronous e-learning)
Select Short Course / Modular Course -> Apply for Myself -> Browse Academic Modules / Short Courses-> Module/Course Category -> Short Courses -> Browse Courses-> Advanced Computing for Exe (Faculty/Department / Unit)
Please download the user guide for NUS Online Application Portal after you click ‘Apply for Myself’ if you need assistance.
Course Fee Breakdown
Singapore Citizens39 years old or younger
Singapore Citizen40 years old or older