Date: 20 Jan | 6.30pm-10pm, 22 Jan | 10am-6.30pm, 25 Jan | 6.30pm-10pm, 26 Jan | 6.30pm-10pm, 29 Jan 2022 | 10am-6.30pm | Online
Duration: 3.5 Days
Participants will learn how to grow business revenue with innovative digital marketing. They will learn:
- The fundamentals of digital marketing
- Overview of different aspects of digital marketing e.g.
- Paid advertising
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Sales Conversion Optimization
- Google Analytics
- The concept of Marketing Funnel
- Marketing Metrics & Campaign Evaluation
This module is part of Professional Certificate in Digital Transformation – Digital Marketing & e-Commerce
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy for their product lines
- Learn how to read and understand data from analytics tools and gain actionable insights to enhance their digital marketing strategy
- Introduction to the Digital Realm: Opportunities and Different Business Models
- Designing an Online Brand: Creating an Online Identity & Domain Selection
- Opportunities in the Digital Realm
- Marketing Fundamentals: Creating Customer Avatars & Value Proposition
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- The Starting Point: Driving Traffic with The Different Aspects of Digital Marketing
- The Starting Point: Marketing Funnel
- The Planning Phase: Budgeting
- The Planning Phase: What is Your Marketing Mechanism
- Execution & Measurement: Understanding Your Numbers
- Execution & Measurement: How to Evaluate Your Campaigns
- Other Marketing Matters: Talents & Trends
Who Should Attend
- Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Executive
- Digital Operations Manager
- Digital Project Manager
(Click their photos to view their short biographies)
Ms Audrey Ling
Ms Audrey Ling is a digital marketing practitioner-cum-mentor. She started her digital marketing journey for 7 years and started mentoring individuals and startups on driving traffic and scaling since 2018.
To date, she has taught over 1000+ learners, from technopreneurs, online business owners to digital marketers, on various different aspects of digital marketing.
She was previously mentored under 500 Startups’ (Venture Capital Firm) Distro Dojo Growth Marketing Program from Silicon Valley.
Mr Omid Abbasi
Mr Omid Abbasi is a passionate digital marketer who had helped several companies in eCommerce, online education, B2B and non-profit organization in their digital growth. He has experience in various aspects of digital marketing including Content Marketing, SEO, Landing pages, Social Media marketing and Data Analytics. He is also capable of mentoring and guiding students in learning various aspects of digital marketing and empowering them to take one step forward in their digital marketing journey.
Total Nett Programme Fee Payable, Including GST, after additional funding from the various funding schemes
Participants must fulfill at least 75% attendance and pass all assessment components to be eligible for SSG funding.
To enquire, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, click Register
Course Fee Breakdown
Singapore Citizens39 years old or younger
Singapore Citizen40 years old or older