Chatbot Development Begins With Me
Date: On Demand
Duration: 1 Days
Master the tools to build a useful chatbot service on your website. Take customer service to the next level with this beginners chatbot course in Singapore.
Chatbots on the mobile phone or web site are becoming a popular method to interact and service an organisation’s customers. This 1-day programme will enable you to build a basic Chatbot with no programming requirement. It is designed for organisations wanting to build and launch a Chatbot service on their web or as a mobile service.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the tools and landscape of the Bot ecosystem
- Build a basic FAQ Bot for an organisation
- Deploy the Bot into a website or integrate with a Bot channel such as Skype, Webchat or Slack
- Handle technical queries the capabilities to build a useful and relevant Chatbot system.
- Use an online and comprehensive Chatbot system to quickly develop and deploy a real conversation style FAQ Chatbot system at minimal costs.
- Bots 101
- Understanding Types of Bots (Breakout)
- Lab: Developing a Confirmation Bot
- Exercise: Develop a Yelling Bot
- Principles of Bot Design (Breakout)
- Google Dialogflow
- Lab: Dialogflow Walkthrough
- Lab: Training and Testing Dialogflow
- Dialogflow Deep Dive (Hands-on)
- Key Concepts
- Intents, Entities and Dialog Control
- Making your Bot Available: Integrations
- Lab: Dialogflow with Knowledge Connectors
- Lab: Web Integration with Dialogflow
- Lab: Telegram Integration with Dialogflow
- Mini-Project: Build Your Own Intelligent Bot (For Application of Concepts)
- Q & A
Note: It is COMPULSORY for participants to have a Google Account and Telegram Account set up, and with Google Assistant installed in their mobile phones in order to attend this course.
Who Should Attend
Software Engineers, Programmers, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Frontline Staff, Customer Service Officers
Preferably with experience in Python and Google Cloud AI
(Click their photos to view their short biographies)
Mr Kumar Sambhav
Mr Kumar Sambhav is an HPC Specialist with NUS Information Technology. He is a member of the Research Computing team which provides high performance computing resources and software consulting support to the wide NUS research community. He is a Big Data Subject Matter Expert and an AI enthusiast with experiences ranging from leading mid-size technical teams to running start-ups.
Kumar has been working since 2011, in varied roles, for Big Data, Data Analytics and AI centric projects. He has worked as Software Consultant for 3 years managing highly critical financial data pipelines and reporting/visualization systems and has been rated “Star Performer” for his contributions to the projects he undertook. He is an AlumNUS and graduated from Institute of Systems Science in 2016 with a Master of Technology (Software Engineering) degree.
Kumar has been teaching in various programs ever since he started working. He has taught subjects on a wide spectrum ranging from basic Software Engineering to Artificial Intelligence practices. Most recently, he has been teaching Machine Learning in Practice to NUS students as a Design Your Own Module course. He is really fond of digital assistants and focusses a lot of his research on developing new and better chatbots.
Total Nett Programme Fee Payable, Including GST, after additional funding from the various funding schemes
Participants must fulfill at least 75% attendance and pass all assessment components to be eligible for SSG funding.
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year (or up to $500 for NTUC members aged 40 years old and above) when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). Please visit e2i’s website to find out more.
To enquire, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, click Register
TGS-2021002739 (Classroom Learning)
TGS-2020501972 (Synchronous e-Learning)
Select Short Course / Modular Course -> Apply for Myself -> Browse Academic Modules / Short Courses-> Module/Course Category -> Short Courses -> Browse Courses-> Strategic Tech Mgt Institute (Faculty/Department / Unit)
Please download the user guide for NUS Online Application Portal after you click ‘Apply for Myself’ if you need assistance.
Course Fee Breakdown
Singapore Citizens39 years old or younger
Singapore Citizen40 years old or older