Technology for Productivity
Date: 21 Feb, 22 Feb, 23 Feb 2023 | 7pm-10.45pm | Online
Duration: 3 Half Days
Participants will be introduced to Technology for Productivity (i.e. Cloud productivity, RPA, ERP and workflow management) and be abled to plan the foundations of digital operations for a mid-size setup.
This module is part of Professional Certificate in Digital Transformation – Digital Tech & Operations
The participants will learn:
1) Office productivity suites and collaboration
– Lecture on 2 common tools in the market and their value propositions.
– Group learning in real-time co-authoring.
2) Robotic process automation
– Lecture on market technology leaders, section criteria and deployment recommendations.
– Demonstration in RPA TAGUI open-source solution for commercial adoption.
3) Workflow management software
– Lecture on technology adoption for productivity gain.
– Group learning in Trello workflow.
4) Enterprise resource planning
– Lecture on common tools in the market and ways to improve operation excellence through the adoption.
5) Enterprise resource planning in industry 4.0:
– Online trivia in ERP.
– Lecture on industry 4.0, ISA-95, RAMI 4.0 and their practical deployment in improving enterprise productivity.
6) Xero individual practice
– Individual learning in adopting a cloud-based SaaS ERP tool targeted for SME
Who Should Attend
- Digital Operation Manager
- Digital Project Manager
(Click their photos to view their short biographies)
Mr Thian-Hwei Kung
Mr Thian-Hwei Kung is an IT practitioner, experienced in IT applications and infrastructure for Infocomm and high tech manufacturing industries with more than 30 years in manufacturing environment with MNC like Makino, Sanmina-SCI, Infineon Technologies.
In Makino and Sanmina-SCI, Thian-Hwei served in regional leading role in the organisations, leading teams in area of technology, digitization, leading the organisation in Industry 4.0 efforts. In this role, he worked with business to deliver IT projects, solutions and digitization across the companies. With many years in diverse manufacturing sectors, Thian Hwei has acquired experiences and knowledge in manufacturing processes and systems. He is able to share practices in the use of technologies in the manufacturing industry sector to support businesses.
In the last 12 months, Thian-Hwei is one of the facilitators for the Advanced Manufacturing modules and sharing the concepts and experiences of digitization in manufacturing.
Total Nett Programme Fee Payable, Including GST, after additional funding from the various funding schemes
Participants must fulfill at least 75% attendance and pass all assessment components to be eligible for SSG funding.
To enquire, email email@example.com
To register, click Register
For members of public and NUS Alumnus (without R&G Voucher), please follow the steps below:
Select Short Course / Modular Course -> Apply for Myself -> Browse Academic Modules / Short Courses-> Module/Course Category -> Short Courses -> Browse Courses-> Advanced Computing for Exe (Faculty/Department / Unit)
Please download the user guide for NUS Online Application Portal after you click ‘Apply for Myself’ if you need assistance.
Course Fee Breakdown
Singapore Citizens39 years old or younger
Singapore Citizen40 years old or older