Technology for Productivity
Dates: 17 Oct, 18 Oct, 19 Oct 2023 | 7pm-10.45pm | Online
Duration: 3 Half Days
Participants will be introduced to Technology for Productivity (i.e. Cloud productivity, Robotic process automation (RPA), Enterprise resource planning (ERP) and workflow management) and be able to plan the foundations of digital operations for a mid-size setup. They will learn:
1. Two common tools in the market and their value propositions
2. Market technology leaders, section criteria and deployment recommendations
3. Technology adoption for productivity gain
4. Common tools in the market and ways to improve operation excellence through the adoption
5. Industry 4.0, International Standard – 95 (ISA-95), Reference Architectural Model Industry 4.0 (RAMI 4.0) and their practical deployment in improving enterprise productivity.
This course is part of Professional Certificate in Digital Transformation – Digital Tech & Operations.
At the end of the course, participants will learn:
- Office productivity suites and collaboration
- Robotic process automation
- Workflow management software
- Enterprise resource planning
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) in industry 4.0
- Xero individual practice
Who Should Attend
- Digital Operation Manager
- Digital Project Manager
(Click photo to view biography)
Mr Thian-Hwei Kung
Mr Thian-Hwei Kung is an IT practitioner, experienced in IT applications and infrastructure for Infocomm and high tech manufacturing industries with more than 30 years in manufacturing environment with MNC like Makino, Sanmina-SCI, Infineon Technologies.
In Makino and Sanmina-SCI, Thian-Hwei served in regional leading role in the organisations, leading teams in area of technology, digitization, leading the organisation in Industry 4.0 efforts. In this role, he worked with business to deliver IT projects, solutions and digitization across the companies. With many years in diverse manufacturing sectors, Thian Hwei has acquired experiences and knowledge in manufacturing processes and systems. He is able to share practices in the use of technologies in the manufacturing industry sector to support businesses.
In the last 12 months, Thian-Hwei is one of the facilitators for the Advanced Manufacturing modules and sharing the concepts and experiences of digitization in manufacturing.
What Our Participants Say
– Ng Yun Ling
Total Nett Programme Fee Payable, Including GST, after additional funding from the various funding schemes
Participants must fulfill at least 75% attendance and pass all assessment components to be eligible for SSG funding.
This course is eligible for Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP). NTUC members can enjoy up to 50% funding (capped at $250 per year) under UTAP. NTUC members aged 40 and above can enjoy higher funding support up to $500 per individual each year, capped at 50% of unfunded course fees, for courses attended between 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2025. Please click here for more information.
To enquire, email email@example.com
To register, click Register
TGS-2021007491 (Classroom Learning)
Course Fee Breakdown
Singapore Citizens39 years old or younger
Singapore Citizen40 years old or older