Professional Certificate in Full Stack Development
Date: On Demand
Duration: 7 Days
This PC will equip learners with the following competencies:
- Understanding the fundamentals of the data structures, core principles of coding, code complexity and learn concepts behind arrays, linked lists, hash tables, stacks and queues.
- Learn about the graph theory, trees, searching & sorting algorithms and choosing right data structure for your need.
- Monitor the performance of applications continuously with the help of automation in IT infrastructure. – The challenges and solutions of incorporating your database into a DevOps software development process
- Learn basic and complex queries using both Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) databases and NoSQL Databases.
- Cloud computing concepts and how it helps companies save time and money, and the suitability of transitioning offline/internal business processes onto the cloud
- Explore the suite of services offered by cloud computing firms to ensure a strong foundation to understand how to best utilize this suite of technologies.
It will prepare learners in the following job roles to perform their responsibilities more effectively/ It will prepare learners for the following job roles:
- Full Stack Developer
- Front end Developer
- Backend Developer
Who Should Attend
Professionals who plan to be an Associate Software Engineers, Full stack, Frontend and Backend Developers
At least a polytechnic diploma
(Click their photos to view their short biographies)
Dr Anand Bhojan
Dr Anand Bhojan graduated with B.Sc. in Computing with Gold Medal from Bharathiar University in 1994, Professional Masters in Computer Applications from Bharathidasan University in 1999, PGC in Teaching Higher Education from University of Sheffield, UK in 2003 and P.hD. from NUS in 2011. He received research achievement award and his thesis was nominated for best PhD thesis award. He is a member of the Communication and Internet Research Lab (www.cir.nus.edu.sg) and Graduate studies committee. He is the founder of Anuflora Systems (www.anuflora.com) and Virtual and Augmented Reality Labs (www.varlabs.org). He is the Associate Editor of Computers and Electrical Engineering Journal, Elsevier. He is the Vice President of International Researchers club, Singapore. He has been serving as Organizing Chair and Program Chair of several International conferences and in the Program Committees of several International conferences. He has given Keynote talks in IEEE/ACM International Conferences.
Total Nett Programme Fee Payable, Including GST, after additional funding from the various funding schemes
Participants must fulfill at least 75% attendance and pass all assessment components to be eligible for SSG funding.
To enquire, email email@example.com
To register, click Register
Developers Toolkit Part 1: Connecting the Frontend: TGS-2020504939 (Synchronous e-learning)
Developers Toolkit Part 2: Middleware to Backend: TGS-2020504940 (Synchronous e-learning)
DevOps: Build, Deploy and Monitor: TGS-2020504942 (Synchronous e-learning)
For members of public and NUS Alumnus (without R&G Voucher), please follow the steps below:
Select Short Course / Modular Course -> Apply for Myself -> Browse Academic Modules / Short Courses-> Module/Course Category -> Short Courses -> Browse Courses-> Strategic Tech Mgt Institute (Faculty/Department / Unit)
Please download the user guide for NUS Online Application Portal after you click ‘Apply for Myself’ if you need assistance.