Professional Certificate in Digital Transformation – Digital Strategy & Implementation
Digital Business Strategy:
14 Nov, 15 Nov, 16 Nov 2023 | 7pm-10.45pm | Online
Marketplace Digitalisation Platforms:
21 Nov, 22 Nov, 23 Nov, 25 Nov (10am-6.30pm), 28 Nov, 29 Nov, 2 Dec 2023 (10am-6.30pm) | 7pm-10.45pm | Online
Duration: 6 Days
The Programme in Digital Transformation – Digital Strategy & Implementation is designed for mid-career PMETs, with focus on driving the enterprise digital transformation initiatives
There are other Digital Strategy courses in the market but this PC is differentiated by its focus on proven marketplace digitalisation platforms and implementation. It is pegged at middle management with deployment focus, whereas most other courses serve top management with conceptual level only.
This course is part of the NUS Digital Transformation Programme.
In this PC, participants will learn to develop a digitalisation road-map, as well as marketplace solutioning and deployment management.
They will learn:
- Design-thinking and the Business Model Canvas (customer persona & journey, business capabilities and processes)
- Marketplace solutions that cut across industries, such as customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking
- Digital business capability requirement and marketplace solution selection framework to assess digital and technical solutions
At the end of the programme, the participants will be able to:
- Produce a digital business strategy and plan
- Perform due diligence in selecting appropriate vendors and marketplace solutions relevant to the SME and corporate businesses
Job Role Readiness
It will prepare learners for the following job roles:
- Digital Operation Manager
- Digital Project Manager
Who Should Attend
Professionals who are involved in digital transformation projects.
At least a polytechnic diploma (or equivalent) with 5 years’ managerial exposure
- Breakout Group Discussion
- Live Online Teaching
- Real Life Case Studies
- Latest Teaching Materials
(Click photo to view biography)
Mr Alvin Aw
Mr Alvin Aw has accumulated 30 years of progressive and dynamic technology experience in the legal and FMCG/ICT industries. He has led IT transformation and system integration projects for legal and FMCG acquisition & merger exercises, drive IT solutions operations / infrastructure and delivery, business continuity planning, disaster planning and CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) role for all cybersecurity affairs ranging from strategy to security policy /operations.
Total Nett Programme Fee Payable, Including GST, after additional funding from the various funding schemes
Participants must fulfill at least 75% attendance and pass all assessment components to be eligible for SSG funding.
To enquire, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, click Register
Digital Business Strategy: TGS-2021004311 (Classroom Learning) / TGS 2022014578 (Synchronous e-learning)
Marketplace Digitalisation Platforms: TGS-2021005390