Dates: To be advised | 9am-5.30pm | Classroom Learning
Duration: 2 Days
With heightened competition and receding brand loyalty, digital marketers need a strategic roadmap to Power Customer Experience (CX) through Digital Brand Design. In this course, participants will pick up learning points on how to develop a Memorable Brand; how to integrate a Unique Value Proposition into a brand; and create Brand Promise and Brand Personality to build Brand Affinity. Find out the secrets to creating a Cult Brand. Learners will apply practical strategies, frameworks and tools in group projects to delve into Brand Persona, Customer Journey Mapping and Design Thinking as part of the strategic digital roadmap to deepening Brand Loyalty.
This course is part of Professional Certificate in Digital Brand Management.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Apply employer branding to build a Cult Brand to raise fanatic followers
• Generate customer experience strategies with digital brand design principles to create engaging, personalised, and effective digital experiences that enhance customer experience and build brand affinity to impact the success of a business
• Develop user experience (UX) skills in customer research and analysis to identify customer needs, preferences, and pain points
• Harness Design Thinking processes to create emotional connections, design customer-centric digital experiences, ideate, prototype, and test solutions to create seamless digital experiences
• Develop customer experience management skills to create strategic projects that ensure successful customer experience outcomes
Minimum Diploma required with English language proficiency
(Click photo to view biography)
Tan Swee Lin
Tan Swee Lin is a brand design and innovation strategist in digital marketing and communication, and technology content writing. She has been conducting corporate training for business empowerment and crisis communication for the past decade. A creative director with strong research and writing skills, she uplifts brands through compelling visual and content storytelling campaigns. She has deep interest in writing about digital transformation, innovation, business strategy, customer journey design, building brand resilience and in particular, how brands evolve and adapt to emerging technology such as the metaverse and digital twins.
She worked in DDB Needham Worldwide and Ogilvy & Mather international advertising firms. Previously, she launched Chikusenso Mt Zao Onsen Resort & Spa, a ‘Leading Hotels Of The World’ brand in Miyagi prefecture, Togatta, Japan; the award-winning Spa Botanica in Asia; and the entire re-naming campaign of the Sentosa Beaufort Group to The Sentosa Resort & Spa, a 5-star international hotel. She holds a MSc in Business (Distinction, Marketing) with Newcastle Business School, Northumbria University (UK).
Total Nett Programme Fee Payable, Including GST, after additional funding from the various funding schemes
Participants must fulfill at least 75% attendance and pass all assessment components to be eligible for SSG funding.
To enquire, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, click Register
TGS-2023035936 (Classroom Learning)
Course Fee Breakdown
Singapore Citizens39 years old or younger
Singapore Citizen40 years old or older