Data Science & Artificial Intelligence for Senior Executives
29 Nov 2021 (9am – 1pm)
Data is the new oil. Understanding how data and machine learning is allowing organisations to understand customers and how the revival of artificial intelligence with techniques like deep learning are rapidly changing the competitive landscape and ecosystem is key to remaining relevant.
In this programme, the instructors will share their experiences in building cloud, big data and analytics companies and projects over the last two decades.
You will gain insights into how an organisation’s data can be ingested by leveraging current best practices and why leading data companies such as Google, Facebook are created and/or depending on open source tools such as Hadoop, Spark, R, and Python.
During this course, there will be opportunities to explore and discuss and remove the myth and hype around big data, data analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
At the end of the course, participants would be able to:
- Understand the current state of the art of big data infrastructure and analytics
- Understand whether to buy or rent data infrastructure
- Take away a blueprint on how to build a data science team and project in order to pivot the company towards becoming a data-centric organisation.
- Overview of Big Data Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- The data analytics process, challenges and applications
- Building your data analytics/science and engineering team
Who Should Attend
CXO, Business Unit Heads, Senior Manager
S$588.50 (Incl. GST)
To enquire, email email@example.com
To register, click Register
For members of public and NUS Alumnus (without R&G Voucher), please follow the steps below:
Select Short Course / Modular Course -> Apply for Myself -> Browse Academic Modules / Short Courses-> Module/Course Category -> Short Courses -> Browse Courses-> Strategic Tech Mgt Institute (Faculty/Department / Unit)
Please download the user guide for NUS Online Application Portal after you click ‘Apply for Myself’ if you need assistance.
(Click his name to view his short biography)