Agility and Growth
Date: 20 Jun, 21 Jun, 22 Jun 2023 | 7pm-10.45pm | Online
Duration: 3 Half Days
Participants will be introduced to Agile methodology and demonstrate agility and productivity.
They will learn:
1. Practical transformation strategies to improve the company’s responsiveness to market shifts and to boost business growth
2. Agile adoption and the cultural shift to implement it successfully
3. E-commerce value proposition to attain revenue growth, and cloud technology to create business agility
4. Business values in the adoption of DLT.
5. Blockchain wallet installation and transactions
6. Industry adoption of AI and differentiation of commercial products with an ‘AI’ mark.
7. Chatbots and other practical commercial applications
This module is part of Professional Certificate in Digital Transformation – Digital Tech & Operations
At the end of the course, the participants will learn:
1. The Digital transformation to keep the company agile
2. Agile methodology – myth and methodology
3. Cloud computing and e-commerce:
4. Setting up a Woo-Commerce WordPress e-commerce website in AWS.
5. Distributed ledger technologies
6. Intelligence and its practical use for business growth
Who Should Attend
Digital Operation Manager & Digital Project Manager
(Click their photos to view their short biographies)
Mr Thian-Hwei Kung
Mr Thian-Hwei Kung
Mr Thian-Hwei Kung is an IT practitioner, experienced in IT applications and infrastructure for Infocomm and high tech manufacturing industries with more than 30 years in manufacturing environment with MNC like Makino, Sanmina-SCI, Infineon Technologies.
In Makino and Sanmina-SCI, Thian-Hwei served in regional leading role in the organisations, leading teams in area of technology, digitization, leading the organisation in Industry 4.0 efforts. In this role, he worked with business to deliver IT projects, solutions and digitization across the companies. With many years in diverse manufacturing sectors, Thian Hwei has acquired experiences and knowledge in manufacturing processes and systems. He is able to share practices in the use of technologies in the manufacturing industry sector to support businesses.
In the last 12 months, Thian-Hwei is one of the facilitators for the Advanced Manufacturing modules and sharing the concepts and experiences of digitization in manufacturing.
Total Nett Programme Fee Payable, Including GST, after additional funding from the various funding schemes
Participants must fulfill at least 75% attendance and pass all assessment components to be eligible for SSG funding.
To enquire, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, click Register
For members of public and NUS Alumnus (without R&G Voucher), please follow the steps below:
Select Short Course / Modular Course -> Apply for Myself -> Browse Academic Modules / Short Courses-> Module/Course Category -> Short Courses -> Browse Courses-> Advanced Computing for Exe (Faculty/Department / Unit)
Please download the user guide for NUS Online Application Portal after you click ‘Apply for Myself’ if you need assistance.
Course Fee Breakdown
Singapore Citizens39 years old or younger
Singapore Citizen40 years old or older